Today I have good simple recipe that would help you when you’re ill or have and strong flu. It’s no secret that eating while feverish doesn’t sound fun. My girlfriend was very sick and this really helped her. At the same time this easy dish will really wake your taste buds up.
This is a starter or sider rather than your main course. Make sure that you are not going to kiss someone though, as garlic is involved.
You will need:
- 2 big aubergines (can be more it depends how many people are going to eat)
- 1 big garlic clove (shred the half of garlic)
- 2 lemons
- olive oil
- cumin powder (not seeds)
- chillies (hot ones)
How to prepare it :
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees to be really hot while brushing the entire aubergine with olive oil. Place it in the oven for nearly 45 minutes and make sure it is cooked, ready and soft from outside and inside;
- Take out the aubergine when it is ready and half it, spread shredded garlic on each half of the aubergine;
- Cut the chillies and spread them on the aubergines adding some olive oil on top. Place all into the oven for 10 minutes;
- Take the aubergine out and season it with cumin powder (you can add salt, if you need it);
- Lastly, squeeze fresh lemon over it and serve it hot.
Enjoy the taste!